[NCLUG] Installfest room booking at CSU

paul hansen hansenp at CS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Oct 9 17:21:00 MDT 2001

I've booked two rooms at Lory Student Center on November 3rd. The rooms
are #205 and #203. They can be made into one room by opening a
partition. Lory Student Center is going to set up a "C" configuration of
tables (the open part of the "C" being where the doors are). They are
providing 36 chairs.

This is a fraction of the size we had last year, but we also didn't need
nearly as much space as the ballroom provided. The great news is this is
free.

They are going to activate 1 port.

The only other alternative we came up with was a large classroom, but the
tables were stationary.

Any objections (Matt)?

  --Paul