[NCLUG] Moving exported window / ATX PS

M Butcher mbutcher at aleph-null.tv
Tue Oct 16 15:33:51 MDT 2001

Q#2

Aaeon sells industrial systems that use "CPU cards" with a "Passive
Backplane." As far as I can tell, this is more or less what you are looking
for...

Some of the CPU cards support DiskOnChips instead of IDE or SCSI... if that's
what you are getting at when talking about "no hd".

http://www.aaeon.com/product/product.asp?typeid=5&#123

http://www.pc104.com has a big long list of industrial computer manufacturers
that make multi-board systems.