[NCLUG] Planning for Install Fest and Demo Day, Saturday November

Brian Stanback brian at stanback.net
Tue Oct 23 13:07:51 MDT 2001

I am planning on attending, so I can help with whatever.

I also have a couple laptops/workstations/qube that could be used for an
install station/demo. What about some type of 802.11 wireless demonstration?
("Installing and configuring a wireless card under Linux") I have a couple
pcmcia wireless cards and a spare Linksys WAP11 access point...

JD: Bring Mountain Dew, and other good beverages =)