[NCLUG] RH networking scripts

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Sun Oct 28 22:41:49 MST 2001

I agree that working through the scripts is a bit daunting the first time.
But once you get the hang of it, it is very maintainable.  As Russ pointed
out, you end up with a fairly small list of things to backup, /etc/sysconfig
notably.  I've added custom routes, etc to the end of /etc/rc.d/rc.local as
necessary.

If you hack the scripts, then you will need to maintain them across upgrades,
etc.

Jim

Jim Wildman                                            jim at rossberry.com
903-736-4393                                 http://www.rossberry.com