[NCLUG] Fragile flies with broken wings

dmiles dmiles at holly.colostate.edu
Mon Oct 29 20:13:09 MST 2001

I've got Debian running and, to my knowledge, I'm
the most famiar with Deb of the CSULUG

To tell you the truth I'm not sure WHY they even have
potato, it's SO old...

I believe we're having a speaker this thursday so
it's probably not a good time to bring a box to the
meeting but if you could come another time I
(and/or anybody else who wants to) can help :)