[NCLUG] Lilo

Henc Bouwmeester hencbouwmeester at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 08:16:05 MDT 2001

I had a dual boot computer using LILO which could boot
into SuSE 7.1 and also MS Win98.  However, my
brother-in-law decided to reinstall Win98 and
inadvertently erased LILO from the mbr.
Unfortunately, he also didn't realize that he used the
same floppy to make a Win98 start-up disk as I had
used as a boot disk for the dual boot in case anything
happened to the mbr.  So, now I can no longer access
my SuSE system.  Is there any way to reinstall LILO on
the mbr and allowing me to dual boot again?

Thanks for your help,
Henc