[NCLUG] Debian

shaggydan dmiles at holly.ColoState.EDU
Sun Sep 30 02:00:05 MDT 2001

_____________________________________
Most men do not sing, most men cannot sing, most men will not stay where
others are singing if it be continued more than two hours. Note that.
						--Mark Twain

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Matt Taggart wrote:

> Debian questions...
> What release?

woody

> Is everything installed and up to date?

yes

> Are you using any non-standard apt sources?(ximian?)

no

> General questions...
> Do you have a ~/.xsession or is it using the system default(/etc/X11/Xsession)?

System default

> What does it contain?

nothing, it doesn't exist... should it exist?

> Check and see if it left a ~/.xsession-errors

"File Error: No such file or directory, debian-menu"

I can't find debian-menu or any reference to it anywhere, does anybody
know what it is?