[NCLUG] speakers/topics needed

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Tue Apr 16 22:58:56 MDT 2002

Hi NCLUG,

We are looking for speakers and talk topics for the NCLUG monthly meetings.
At HackingSociety tonight we came up with a list of topics we'd like to see;

User topics
-----------
How to submit a bug report
Using ssh
Introduction to IP Networking
iptables and the ip and net commands
Care and feeding of Vim
How emacs saved my life
Setting up USB
Why my MTA is the best
Why my MUA is the best
Web browser review

Development topics
------------------
CVS
make
python

As you know the talks are on the first Tuesday of the month at 6pm. Talks
should be ~45minutes(+/- 15mins). You don't need to be an expert on the
topic, just someone willing to do the research and give a talk.

What talks would you like to see? Please reply with ideas.
Who wants to give a talk? Send me private mail(beware replies go to the list)

--
Matt Taggart
matt at lackof.org