[NCLUG] i don't give a toss about ISPs

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Aug 5 12:16:46 MDT 2002

Yes, exactly. And I didn't mean to imply that attending meetings was any
sort of criteria for participating on the list.

It may be that some of the information that is exchanged at the meetings
face to face seems off topic to those who were there, but more interesting
to those who were not at the meetings.

efm

                            http://www.tummy.com/