[NCLUG] i don't give a toss about ISPs

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Aug 5 13:29:33 MDT 2002

	It's rather interesting that the people who are arguing the hardest for
	off-topic discussions don't actually attend NCLUG meetings.

	                            http://www.tummy.com/

That is a two edged sword - it's been a long time since there has been a meeting
topic that was worth my driving 45min each way and spending a night away from
my family.  Programming web sites, and the script/database tools used to do
so isn't a big attractor for at least me, nor are very basic talks on technical
subjects mastered years ago.

This attitude really smacks more senior technical people who are short on time
really hard - like there really isn't any place worth ones time in trying to
participate at some level in NCLUG.

Just My two cents,
John