[NCLUG] CSU Linux Course

mike cullerton michaelc at cullerton.com
Tue Aug 6 11:15:02 MDT 2002

i believe the course was originally designed and taught by jeff moe,
although when he left his class materials left with him. i'm guessing jeff
coburn was required to create all class content himself. he definitely
didn't write the description, as it's the same description the class had
when i was asked to teach it.

the description is meant for folks who are studying to get web development
skills (and a certificate) and as is usually the case with marketing was
written by someone who doesn't know anything about linux or development.

personally, i think it's great they are teaching the class, although they
don't pay the instructors enough. (oops, did i just say that? :)

mike