[NCLUG] CSU Linux Course

Patrick Riedel priedel at asllc.net
Tue Aug 6 11:00:44 MDT 2002

I Recently received the Fall 2002 CSU Educational Outreach course
catalog.  When I was browsing through it, course NCT 0790, "Introduction
to the Linux Operating System", caught my eye.  I couldn't believe what
I read in the course description.

I went online to see what they had there
[http://www.learn.colostate.edu/courses/course.asp?ID=NCT+0790] and was
even more surprised.

The instructor is Jeff Coburn.  Is Jeff a member of NCLUG?

I usually don't have the time, or enough outrage, to respond to stuff
like this, but this one made me mad.  See my letter to the Director
below.

Am I just having a bad day, or does this seem wrong to others too?

Patrick

---