[NCLUG] The Wireless Bean

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Sat Aug 24 18:04:27 MDT 2002

The Wireless Bean coffee shop has just installed an open wireless 802.11b
network.  It's a 192.168.0.* IP, channel one, open network.  I think there
are a few other places that are offering open wireless (the Bluenote?,
Paris on the Poudre used to before they closed).  So, this is going to be a
welcome addition.

Tomorrow, Sunday August 25, Evelyn and I will be having a day out here.
Sounds like Matt Taggart may be coming out as well.  We're planning on
being here from 2pm to 5pm.

Those of us who work at home and love wireless networking would like to
take this opportunity to say "Yay!"

 "Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant kind of like having a
 peeing section in a swimming pool?"  -- David Broadfoot