[NCLUG] X windows programs?

Andrew Fox afox at cnr.colostate.edu
Sat Aug 24 23:45:38 MDT 2002

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cheap, or preferably free x
windows program to run on Windows 95?  I would like to be able to run X
windows progams on the CSU College of Natural Resources Solaris Network on
my PC at home which is running Win 95 w/ AT&T broadband internet access.
I know that if I installed Linux on my PC at home I would be able to run
these programs using the setenv command however I do not have the
harddrive space to install Linux on this PC.  I'm strapped for cash and
need to finish my thesis!  Exceed is $450 even with a student discount.
If I were to install Linux on this PC does anyone know if it would it work
with AT&T broadband?

Many Thanks!

Andrew Fox
M.S. Candidate