[NCLUG] machine cuts power

Chris Funk chris at goldencoast.com
Wed Aug 28 08:47:23 MDT 2002

Hi Daniel,

Not an answer to your ?, but I had an Athlon 1.2 that did exactly the same
thing.  I replace everything in the computer (power supply, ram, video,
nic, hd, processor fan) trying to get it fixed.  Even loaded win98 (it
happend about every 10 minutes after I did that)  Finally gave up and got a
new mb.  All has been fine since then.

Good luck
Chris