[NCLUG] small java contract job

Tom Peterson tomp at sandmonk.com
Sat Dec 7 14:11:32 MST 2002

I'm looking for a good programmer to help with some development.  The work
is to be done in Java with Swing.  My ideal candidate would be a sharp CS
grad student who has 5 or 10 hours a week available, is good with OO design
and ideally patterns, who as done nontrivial work with swing (like
gridbaglayout and custom image buttons), who has written nontrivial programs
(2000 lines or more), who has worked on touch screens, and who can
communicate well via email and documents.  There may be some python and
mysql work as well.  Development environment is linux, as is target
production server.  Production client hardware is still undetermined.  We
have workspace in old town Fort Collins, but we'd prefer that most or all of
the development work was done by you at your site.  Rate will depend on
experience and abilities, but I anticipate $10 to $20 per hour to start.  If
you're interested, please email a resume to tomp at sandmonk.com.