[NCLUG] KRUD 8.0 update

Kerry Blalock kerryb at basicq.com
Sun Dec 8 04:03:49 MST 2002

I recently upgraded my boxes with the new 8.0 cd. I have tripwire and a
postfix cron job that is supposed to send reports to my email address. On
the upgrade, a updated version of postfix was installed. Somehow, it did
not play with the sendmail.cf file very well. When I try to run the
tripwire email test, the error cannot find sendmail.cf results.

I noticed on the package program there is a sendmail.cf restore program in
the mail section. I did not install it, thinking it may mess up my postfix
install.

I guess my question is, is the snedmail.cf restore what I need to install
to restore my report processing?