[NCLUG] cheap cat5 cable

bof bof at pcisys.net
Tue Dec 10 07:04:34 MST 2002

Michael Milligan wrote:

> Sean Reifschneider wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 11:18:18AM -0700, Mike Loseke wrote:
>>
>>> Wintronic will cut and terminate to length. Not super fast on special
>>

>> If they aren't too busy helping a guy who thinks acoustics is "magic"
>> figure out where to place speakers in a new room, while 4 other
>> customers wait around for 20 minutes trying to hand over money.
>

> Wow, and I thought I was the only one.  This happened to me twice,
> mid-day, middle of the week (made to wait 10-15 minutes while someone
> in the back could have been called out sooner to take my money).

So, out of curiosity, why didn't you speak up and ask for another
cashier or to speak to the store manager after two or three minutes?  If
you tolerate poor service like this without complaining, they will only
continue to give it to you. It's not, after all, like they're doing you
a favor by allowing you to spend your hard-earned money there ....