[NCLUG] X Includes location?

Rich Young rich at RepublicOfTech.com
Fri Dec 20 15:40:31 MST 2002

Paul was right on -- I had skipped installing what the Redhat installation
process calls "development libraries" for X, kernel, and a number of other
things.  Running the package updater to include all this stuff solved not
only this problem, but another very similar one that was looking for the
kernel headers.

Thanks, Paul.

--Rich