[NCLUG] New linux server

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Fri Feb 1 14:20:23 MST 2002

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 10:15:59AM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
>It is very much NOT, in any event, the case that Mr. Reifschneider
>"proved me wrong".  All he proved was that I would be wasting my time

Rick has no way to know wether I proved him wrong or not, as he added
me to his killfile while I spent a Sunday building a test environment
and running tests.  It was only when I sent the results of my 6 hours of
testing, which definitely seemed to prove my assertion about IDE having
"caught up to SCSI", that I found he had killfiled me...

I'm going to take pity on the list and end my response to this thread
here.  I believe it's relevance to NCLUG has ended.  Suffice it to say that
there are strong opinions relating to Qmail and DJB.

 If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong.
                 -- Norm Schryer