[NCLUG] More "Loopy" Questions

bmc brettcrandall at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:30:34 MST 2002

Thanks to Matt and Sean for replying so quickly. I found that (apparently)
there is a kernel parameter that you can pass (I'm guessing via LILO) that
will set the amount of loop devices. I did go through the loop.c file and
change the max to 50 in the 2 cases I found it but alas it didn't make a
difference. SO since I don't know GRUB very well I'm gong to switch back to
LILO and see if I can figger it out.
I may be back for more!
Thanks again.
Brett