[NCLUG] More "Loopy" Questions

bmc brettcrandall at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:44:52 MST 2002

Ok I give up.
I really wanted to do this but the fact that I simply don't have enough
experience with Linux to make this work is killing me.  I guess you had to
know to start with that loop.c even existed and then trying to modify it by
yourself with no programming experience or documentation is an exercise in
futility. I got nothin'.