[NCLUG] mmmmmmm...spam control

bmc brettcrandall at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:02:05 MST 2002

Of course to do what you would like to do (and I am assuming allot) and take
away Spam , even though we all hate it, would in fact "give up an essential
liberty" , Free speech. right?

Once a governing body decides that Spam is in fact not ok what's to stop
them from deciding that other things are not ok. It's much like those
"temporary" tax hikes you see. They never really seem to go away. The simply
find another way to keep it or just increase it permanently.