[NCLUG] Help continuing a hung KRUD upgrade?

bmc brettcrandall at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:05:37 MST 2002

Well I have and idea that just might work for you but it will require a
little work on your part.

copy the entire cd to a directory on another machine with a cd writer on it.
( not in ISO or IMG format , the actual files themselves) remove the
offending package from the layout and add the package it is looking for.
re-burn the cd with the properly named package on it and insert it in the
machine. This should work for you.