[NCLUG] Error message from cron

bmc brettcrandall at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:14:00 MST 2002

Thanks for the info.
Its odd that these are hourly and daily cron jobs and yet I'm getting
messages every 10 minutes! lol. At my own risk ( and frankly because I'm
lazy ) I will create the file its looking for and see if I stop getting
them. If not., *sigh* I'll have to start digging in. Which means I suppose I
can find out what exactly caused this to begin with.
thanks again.
Brett