[NCLUG] RE: [NCLUG] ATT and servers.

Bill Thorson thorson at aster.com
Wed Feb 20 11:05:44 MST 2002

> I think the section Bill quoted from the user agreement is an agreement
> to release ATT from any liability arising from damages suffered if you
> were bonehead enough to open an anonymous ftp server on your C: drive.

You might be right.  I looked through that other document right when
attbi.com was created and didn't see that section.  Maybe it was added
later.  They were definitely in a state of flux and hurriedly getting
things going then.

> Since I've been using @home/attbi, they have never allowed any sort of
> server to run on the customer side.

You have to distinguish between the two @home and attbi.  They are
completely different companies and all documents and agreements have
changed.

Bill