[NCLUG] [NCLUG-ANNOUCE] Hacking Society Meetings, 2002-02-19

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Wed Feb 27 00:02:23 MST 2002

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 11:46:11PM -0700, Rich Young wrote:
>Hey, I would not have expected to find this so interesting, but it really

Excellent.  I look forward to see you there...

>Sean, what  problems were you having with getting Zope to play nice?

I'm just not making that much progress with getting the web site where I'd
like it.  At least I have it to the point where chapter champions can edit
their own pages.  I periodically make a bit of progress on the site.  It's
functional at least.

 Governments need armies to protect them against their enslaved and
 oppressed subjects.  -- Leo Tolstoy