[NCLUG] unsubscribing broken addresses

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Wed Jan 2 10:42:15 MST 2002

=> Replying to Michael Dwyer's message, "Re: [NCLUG] unsubscribing broken addresses"
=> (sent Jan 2 @ 09:50 -0700):
 > > daniel.herrington at home.com ->daniel.herrington at mail.ftclns1.co.home.com ->
 >

 > All of these accounts were lost in the great @Home crash of '01.
 > They can now all be found at  username at attbi.com.  I certainly

Actually, mine (daniel.herrington at attbi.com) is gone forever.  I was
fed up with trying to deal with AT&T's customer service, and that
coincided with my trying to cut extra expenses.  I dropped back to a
56k dialup account with FRII.  And I'm quite pleased with my coyote
linux box running a dial-on-demand ppp server.

OT, I also cancelled my long-distance service, and went with a Sam's
Club AT&T prepaid calling card.  It's 3.47 cents/minute, regardless of
in-state/out-of-state or time-of-day.  And I won't be paying the
$12.00/month just to have AT&T as my long-distance carrier.  It's a
little bit of a hassle (dialing the 800 number and entering the phone
card number), but it's worth it for me.  Between the @home and
long-distance, I'll be saving about $60 per month.

Regards,
   Daniel