[NCLUG] Tax Software

C.J. Keist cjay at engr.colostate.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:53:17 MST 2002

I was wondering if anyone knows of a Tax preparation software for Linux?  I
have done my taxes with Tax Cut on Win98 in the past, but thought I should
see if I could do it on Linux this year.  I tried a quick search but have
come up empty.  Also, has anyone had success using Tax Cut (or other Tax
software) with wine?

I just want the chance to prove 'Money can't buy Happiness'" - a bumper sticker

C. J. Keist                     Email: cjay at engr.colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301