[NCLUG] NCLUG Hacking Society Meeting, Tonight

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Wed Jan 23 19:46:00 MST 2002

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 05:42:33PM -0700, rotering at animalcules.com wrote:
>Either the irc server's broken or it's me, but on connecting the
>server seems to hang while checking for an open socks server.  I see
>no connection attempts on my end.

Patience is a virtue.  If you wait for 30 seconds or so, it'll finish that
check and you'll be in.  I should get that IRC server upgraded to one that
doesn't do that...

 That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through
 it.  And your poetry will now be written with blood. -- _Dead_Man_