[NCLUG] ah, Debian

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Jan 29 06:40:20 MST 2002

insmod the sound modules for your particular laptop (cs46xx
was for mine, IBM ThinkPad).  After that, in enlightment,
right mouse click -> Audio -> Enable, assuming esound does
not bomb from it (still working on that aspect for mine
for enlightment related "sounds").  There could also be
some other modules dependent on the sound card to go as
well, like a codec module, just depends on how Dell has
it set up.

Just a thought or two.  www.linux-laptops.net could help
here some as well if you have not visited it yet.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
SAIR Linux and GNU LCP
CEO and Consultant