[NCLUG] 802.11b+ / TI ACX100 Linux support?

Benson Chow blc at q.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 3 13:11:42 MDT 2002

Sorry I wasn't clearer in the original message...

This is a USR 802.11b+ card that uses the TI ACX100 card.

It's a very new card and chipset, and is not Wavelan nor PrismII (as far
as I know, it might be compatible with one of the chipsets but I doubt
it at the moment), and I have not had any luck getting a good hit with
"Linux and ACX100" on google.  Therefore I assume there is no driver
available.  I'm wonderring if anyone knew of any drivers available for
Linux.

I couldn't easily find any programmings specs online from TI's website
either.  I'd keep this card if the specs were online, but I'm currently
thinking about dumping/selling it because I have no use for it - if it
won't work under Linux.  I'ven't opened the box yet, even, in case I have
to go this armageddon option. :(

-bc