[NCLUG] Cables?

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Tue Jul 9 10:58:54 MDT 2002

"Mathew,John" writes...

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C22767.DE91F204
[90+ lines of worthless base64 stuff snipped]

Unneeded mime is ok(annoying but ok) but please don't encode encode
text/plain in base64 or add application/ms-tnef attachments. If your mailer
is too broken to be able to turn this off you might consider using a
different mailer.

> i'm touched at the sheer level of maturity.

Can't take a joke? You won't survive on this list very long :)

If you are willing to come to the HackingSociety meeting tonight I will
bring a few CAT5 cables you can have(even if you are from the business
school). Meeting details at http://hackingsociety.com/

--
Matt Taggart
taggart at fc.hp.com