[NCLUG] Cables?

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Tue Jul 9 11:16:56 MDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Mathew,John wrote:

> i'm touched at the sheer level of maturity.

Just wait until a flame war breaks out... if you think *that* was childish.

Let's see... I'll try to start one for you:

Soooo... I really hate emacs... but that's OK, because RedHat has, by *far*
THE BEST Linux distribution period.

*hunkers down in asbestos bunker*

> from the business school!!

But my good man, as we've already shown, we won't hold that against you
before we help... ;-)

Later,
Paul, aka NCLUG's first immature 'snot-nosed brat'
(but, to be sure, not the last)