[NCLUG] lOOKING FOR AGENT OF BATHTUB SALING

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Jul 18 15:58:19 MDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Matt Taggart wrote:

> Yes and as Chris pointed out it didn't score high enough to get tagged.

Well, at least it's installed; that's cool. I asked because I never did
hear a resolution on that.

It's interesting that it didn't get tagged though... I wonder if spammers
are now monitoring spam assassin development. :-)

Later,
Paul
   J. Paul Reed                 preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
   Wait, stop!  We can outsmart those dolphins.  Don't forget: we invented
   computers, legwarmers, bendy straws, peal-and-eat shrimp, the glory
   hole, *and* the pudding cup!   -- Homer Simpson, Treehouse of Horror XI