[NCLUG] lOOKING FOR AGENT OF BATHTUB SALING

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Thu Jul 18 19:16:55 MDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 02:19:42PM -0600, Matt Taggart wrote:
>Yes and as Chris pointed out it didn't score high enough to get tagged.
>Maybe razor would have caught it, we should try adding that too.

I've been toying around with Razor, but couldn't get it working.  I've
recently tried the DCC (http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/) and it
seems easy enough to implement and has caught quite a bit.  I don't know
about the one in question though.

 Rocky: "I must be getting near-sighted!  You look all fuzzy..."
 Bullwinkle: "Let's face it, Rock...  I *AM* all fuzzy."