[NCLUG] Re: Mandrake firewall (M Butcher)

mbutcher mbutcher at aleph-null.tv
Mon Jun 24 19:56:44 MDT 2002

Hmmm... sounds like Syslinux failed. It's been a while since I've been on the
Syslinux mailing list, but back in the day, there were some problems with
booting from certain CD ROMs. You might want to hunt around through their
newsgroup postings and see if you can find anything helpful.

http://syslinux.hackerdojo.com