[NCLUG] free to a good home

Mark Fassler fassler at monkeysoft.net
Thu May 2 19:43:20 MDT 2002

Well, I was told that it could only run Solaris 2.5.1 (or older).  I
wouldn't know though.  I didn't play with the Solaris side of things much.

I tossed the monitor and configured it to use the serial port for console.
I only used it over serial or network.  It still has the (optical) mouse
and keyboard.

Mostly it's job is to look really big and cool.  And gray and purple.  And
it sucks up a lot of wattage and has a big, massive "on/off" switch.
That's it's true value.

--
Mark Fassler
fassler at monkeysoft.net