[NCLUG] Another Job posting

Michael michael at exasource.com
Thu Nov 7 09:45:46 MST 2002

 I was thinking about putting up a free jobsite anyway.  It could also have
an opt-in notification system which would notify people when new jobs are
posted.  That way, only I would have to deal with the "Headhunters" and
employers and everyone would have a choice.

I was just trying to help out and did ask permission, but I don't want to
alienate anyone by doing so.

Michael

--
Michael Lewis
Nichestaffing.com
Email: mlewis at nichestaffing.com
Phone: 970-472-1241
Fax: 970-472-8497

"Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve"