[NCLUG] Another Job posting

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Thu Nov 7 15:49:48 MST 2002

Michael <michael at exasource.com> writes ...
> I was just trying to help out and did ask permission, but I don't want to
> alienate anyone by doing so.
>
> Michael Lewis
> Nichestaffing.com
> Web: http://www.nichestaffing.com
> Email: mlewis at nichestaffing.com
> Phone: 970-472-1241
> Fax: 970-472-8497

Michael - Thanks for the respectful replys.

The two posts are not problem in themselves, as some people need all the help
they can get right now. The concern about public service vs. commission sales
on the list is always a valid concern. Hopefully all concerned can avoid the
problem, or appearance of it, in the future.

Your out of band note on the side is definately worth the lists time to clear
the air on your two posts, so I respectfully include for the readership your
clearification regarding them below.

Best Wishes,
John Bass