[NCLUG] My Proposal

Sani Salami sani_salami at mail.com
Fri Nov 8 07:20:45 MST 2002

Dr. Sani Salami
National Nigerian Petroleum
Corporation of Nigeria (NNPC)
emai: sani_salami at mail.com

I hope this message will reach you in the best of health and receive your prompt attention,even as we have not had any previous correspondence before. Kindly reach me immediately for details
should you agree to its contents.

I am a principal accountant and the Chairman of the National Tenders Board Committee to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation of Nigeria (NNPC). This message is  to solicit for your kindness in assisting me to transfer some amount of fund from my country to your country.

The total amount of fund is US$50Million (Fifty  million United States Dollars)which resulted from
various contracts awarded by my Corporation to some foreign firms in which the contract bills were slightly inflated by us members of the Tenders Board Committee with the sole aim of having the excess fund for our subsequent use.

Presently, all the foreign firms that executed the projects concerned have been paid their bills accordingly and the projects have been
commissioned for use. At this juncture, we now want to claim and transfer the excess fund using a foreign company since foreign contractors originally executed the contracts. Also, we as civil servants are not allowed to operate domiciliary nor foreign account, therefore, we cannot claim this fund locally, hence the necessity for this contact with you.

We have decided to embark on this transaction now that we have new civilian administration. Our aim is to present your name as a true
beneficiary of the fund. The total fund (US$50m) will then be remitted into any designated bank
account as shall be recommended by you. The relevant authorities will be made to believe
that your company executed some contracts for my ministry to which  payment is due to be effected.

In this regard therefore, you will be required to present a suitable bank account that will accommodate the total amount of fund. The
moment the bank account details are received from you, it will only take a few days to have all documentations complied and the fund  remitted to your account.

On completion of this transaction, we have resolved to give you 25% of  the fund for your efforts and assistance rendered; 5% will be
used to  settle any expenses that might be incurred on the process of this transaction both from our end and your end while the remaining
70% will  be for us. I will be  disposed to giving the details of this proposal as soon as I receive your confirmation signifying your interest in this proposal and your willingness to assist in its realization.

Kindly reach me through the above email address or below stated Telephone or fax number for more details on how we shall commence the whole transaction.

Permit me to stress the confidential nature of this transaction and you do not need to be skilled in the field of contract to prosecute this transaction. Above all, let trust and honesty be our watchword throughout this  business.

Many thanks and kind regards whilst I wait in anticipation for your assistance and may God continue to bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Sani Salami
Tel: +234-803-7200-944
Fax: +234-1-759-3888

PS:
Please include your current telephone and fax numbers in your reply.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/mailcom.epl?a=2116