[NCLUG] Flying Penguins

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu May 8 14:33:05 MDT 2003

On 08 May 2003 at 13:28:37, Neil Doane moved bits on my disk to say:

> > Funny you should mention that... I'm working on my VFR PPL right now.
>
> Sweet! :)  How far along are you?  Best of luck!  Do you fly out of 3V5
> or KFNL?

I've flown out of KFNL, but right now, I'm actually flying out of KSBP. ;-)

I've been doing mostly the ground work lately... not enough time with
graduation coming up to really concentrate on anything but that.

> I took my ASEL checkride last year and am going to start working on my
> sailplane rating this spring.

After my VFR, I'd like to get IFR so I can actually put the flying to some
good (read: practical) use.

Oh good... you changed the subject, so people who don't care about our tin
talk can breeze by it.

Later,
Paul