[NCLUG] RH 6.1 programs?

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Fri May 16 10:05:04 MDT 2003

Michael Riversong wrote:
> Yes, that's certainly true, but i am stuck with donated machines which
> may not be able to run the latest and greatest.  If RH 9 can run on a
> machine with 32 MB RAM, and a 1 G hard drive, then you bet i would
> install it right now.  I know RH 7.3 can't do that.

What applications do you wish to run on your 32 MB machine?  If you
have a goal then it will be easier to accomplish the task.

32 MB runs my firewall, router.  48 MB runs my mail hub, apache web
server, DNS, NTP, all other infrastructure services.  I can even run X
if I don't get crazy about it.

Bob