[NCLUG] cd writer

Robert Weber robertjw at alltheinfo.org
Wed Nov 26 14:02:18 MST 2003

Hmm... Saw this and didn't think it sounded like hardware to me, so I did
a little deja search (yeah, day before the holiday - I'm bored).  Anyway,
looks like a known kernel problem.

Check these links (may save you a nightmare with Dell support):

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&c2coff=1&safe=off&selm=3fbe339f%2

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/testing/patch-2.4.23.log

Bob