[NCLUG] SCO Open Letter to the Open Source Community

jbass at dmsd.com jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Oct 27 00:12:53 MST 2003

Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com>
> Yeah, John, I think it's pretty much impossible for anyone who's been on
> NCLUG for the last few months to have missed your opinions on how SCO
> has been wronged.  If you just want to stir up the hornets nest again,
> which is kind of what it looks like when you post a 2-month-old URL
> about it, I'm sure some members would prefer that you refrain.

Ya know Sean, I've let several anti-SCO postings go by quietly this last
month ... and in turn I posted a pretty mellow reference when things
were quiet ....

If you clearly wish this issue to get off this list, then please be so
kind to make the same statements to those supporting YOUR position when
they appear on this list.

Thank You,
John