[NCLUG] UDP and iptables

quent quent at pobox.com
Sat Sep 6 11:41:13 MDT 2003

That config file does not show what your actual iptables rules are.
Using iptables --list
will show what's really going on.

Based on the config file it looks like all localhost traffic and only
udp port 53 from one address is permitted, with all other TCP and UDP
being rejected, but something else is going on if that scanning site
thinks packets on udp port 21 are getting through.

	Quent