[NCLUG] Computer Inspired Fiction Recommendations?

Nicholas Lang nlang at simla.ColoState.EDU
Tue Sep 9 10:43:56 MDT 2003

Yes, I have a book to recomend that was very good.  Cryptonomicon, by Neal
Stephenson.  He is an excelent author, and I also just read Interface by
him as well.  Which was also another very good book. (not so computer
based but still its good)

And then there's Snow Crash, I've yet to read that one, but it looks very
good.

Nick

Free the heel and
the mind will follow