[NCLUG] DSL questions

Benson Chow blc at q.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 10 15:36:16 MDT 2003

Qwest appears to be still doing some IP routing, or has their name on
their service... that's what I'm using now (and can see from my posting
address, etc.)

Right now they only offer 'business' IP connectivity, all home-use is
routed through MSN now.  Currently I'm on the "starterpack" service which
is a bit more than MSN per month, but I don't have MSN attached to my
name.  I'm thinking about downgrading to the "broadband basic" package
because it provides all the services I need...  probably with the only
exception of losing unlimited usenet access.

-bc