[NCLUG] Linux video questions

Matt Pujol mattp at lsil.com
Wed Sep 10 18:15:45 MDT 2003

Hi,

The best place to start with FireWire DV editing is
http://svn.linux1394.org/.  I have some experience getting the 1394 driver
to work with a storage device, but I haven't fooled with the DV interface.
Sounds like a fun Hacking Society project.

Matt

/***********************
Matt Pujol
CoreWare Product Marketing