[NCLUG] sco sucks tagline

Jim Ankrum jimankrum at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 22:14:40 MDT 2003

Is there a setting somewhere so that I can not have
that sco sucks website thing on any messages I write.
That's embarrassing to see an e-mail I wrote with that
on it. It implies that I advocate that website, which
I don't.

I disagree with the way SCO is handling the whole
lawsuit, but I disagree with that website even more
when it states this on the front page "Personally I
don't give a damn even if all of Linux was copied
verbatim from Unix... I'll still use it, and so will
others."

Thanks,
Jim